- This website was created by departmental managers and staff.
- Branding identity and design from University Relations Development Communications.
- Photos are courtesy of UC Berkeley University Relations and Tom Holdford.
- All material is copyrighted to UC Regents.
Our website uses Open Berkeley, a custom content management solution built with Drupal and hosted on Pantheon. The Open Berkeley initiative was originally sponsored by Vice Chancellor John Wilton and Associate Chancellor Linda Williams. Built by central IT developers, with brand identity and design from University Relations Development Communications, Open Berkeley allows departments to cost-effectively build, manage, and maintain campus websites using a standardized, open-source solution with a UC Berkeley signature.
Please contact us if you have questions or feedback about this website. If you are interested in deploying this system in your department, contact IST Drupal.
The icons used on the "Our Berkeley" pages are credited to:
- Degree Recipients - "Certificate" by mikicon from the Noun Project.
- Graduation Rates - "Diploma" by b farias from the Noun Project.
- Historical Enrollment - "Calendar" by Aleksandr Vector from the Noun Project.
- Student Enrollment - "Students" by Wilson Joseph from the Noun Project.
- Student Experience - "Ratings" by Gregor Cresnar from the Noun Project.
- Teaching Activity - "Teaching" by Delwar Hossain from the Noun Project.
- Undergrad Admissions - "Acceptance Letter" by Jimmy from the Noun Project.